Wednesday, July 14, 2010

champ and the deck

First of all, we love our new deck! It faces the east, so in the afternoons we have such beautiful weather and it is perfect to play! We haven't gotten our patio furniture out there yet, but our water table and play pool are really all we need :)
Also, Champ is doing so well. I semi have him on a schedule, and also just feed him if that will make him happy, just so as not to have another unhappy child at that moment. Nonetheless, he is getting huge, and absolutely adorable!
And two more things, the other day I walked down the stairs to find Atley and Avery holding each other on the couch, this picture was all I managed to get :)
Since we took ALL 4 kids (with the help of Mimi) to see Toy Story 3, by the way they ALL did great-even the boys!, Canon has been more into playing with the Buzz and Woddy dolls we have. Yesterday I caught him making noises while flying them through the air, just like Andy in the movie...wow he catches everything! He is also obsessed with the girls new Jessie dolls and walks around with her saying "Jessie" it is SO CUTE.












2 comments:

  1. Wow, you haven't been gone that long and Champ has already changed! He's growing so fast!

    And the deck is huge! I can't wait to see it!!! Getting excited about coming up there!

    Love ya'll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one heck of view... I love the suburbs of St. Louis, it is such a beautiful area! Wish it was still in my territory so I could come visit!

    ReplyDelete