Since Phillip has been gone I wanted to have something to occupy my nights with. This helps me from not getting so lonely and to have something to look forward to doing that night. I didn't have tons of time to plan for my projects since we had just gotten home from Dallas. And other than on Thursday (I took the 3 bigger kids to my in laws for play time, and errands for me!) I wasn't about to take my kids out to run errands all together and pick up more supplies for my projects. So when ALL of my projects starting going awry, I simply stuck to it and must live with all the outcomes - imperfect as they are. Here is what I've been up to after the kids went to bed each night...

I've never posted a picture of our house before, here it is, we LOVE it! I think it's funny that after I took this, I noticed that the room upstairs (the girls room) has the window messed up (that's normal), and you can see the red sheets I nailed up on the window this week in an attempt to get them to sleep later!!

I painted our porch furniture black, it used to be red. This was by far the longest and most annoying project. Who knew black could be so hard to paint :)

I made a LOT of brownies! I mean a LOT!

I organized most all of our books into magazine files, and organized our school stuff a little better.

reserved 22 books and 5 dvds online from our library. went and picked them up one day!! love the library!

We made daddy some painting so he would have ones similar to the ones the kids made me while on bedrest in the hospital (thanks to Aunt Lauren!). See mine below.

I began making the kids Christmas ornaments, then didn't have the pictures and I'm still waiting for them to come in the mail. This project obviously isn't finished :)

I painted all of these canvases black for a future project Phillip is going to do

iron on shirts for the girls and Champ. Again, my original idea did not happen since I realized I didn't have the fabric I wanted, or the shirts I needed. So I did other iron ons instead, but this project is not completed either...:)

painted canvases for the girl's room

these are the canvases I had the girls paint by themselves. Atley's was still wet so hers doesn't have her name on it yet. I love them!



Looks great Shell! You really were busy! I can't wait to see it all in person! I've never seen a picture of the font of your house, it's really cute! It seems to look a lot like your old house, just bigger :)
ReplyDelete