Thursday, July 8, 2010

my big little guy

Canon is a little heart throb. He looks at you with those big puppy dog eyes, smiles that big cheesy smile at you, and you are in love. He also has a flirtatious personality, and is super cute in his mannerisms. He has you hooked, you are in love! He can quickly bring you right back to reality if you decide to change his clothes or diaper, or if his sisters take a toy he wants to play with. He has massive screaming and face in the floor fit throwing capabilities. But then after you are done cleaning that awful messy diaper with legs kicking in all directions, he smiles and hugs your neck and once again you can't help it, you're in love!
Here are some funny pictures I caught of Canon in Dallas:





1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE him!! Matt and I are always talking about how cute and fun he is... he makes me want a boy when before all I wanted was girls to put in cute dresses and big bows! So proud to be the aunt and uncle of this cute little man!!! We love you Canon!

    ReplyDelete